- I met at married Mr. Naisish (a.k.a. Austin) at 19 years old. Our journey has been a wild ride, and I can now say, 16 years into this adventure, that God has been good and that He knew what He was doing when He brought my gregarious, passionate, steadfast mate into my life.
- I am a stay-at-home mom to 4 playful wildlings. Noa (14), Banyan (10), and Avenlea Wren (8) and Rose (2) keep me on my toes and rolling with laughter as they remind me to slow down and take each day as it comes.
- My favorite foods (because im so grown up)....mac n' cheese and PBJ
- Besides sewing, I love photograpy, surfing, and painting
- After spending most of my adult life in Hawaii, I moved to Eugene, OR in December of 2018.
ONE MORE THING.....
If you made it this far, I've gotta tell you one more thing. Really, it's the only thing that really matters. While marriage, and family, and sewing are wonderful parts of my life, the most important thing that could come out of you visiting this website isn't a sale for me, or a break from kid watching for you - I'd be amiss if I didn't use this platform to make much of the one person that is worth making much of - Jesus Christ.
You don't have to look far today to see that the world we live in is falling apart at the seams. Terrorism, natural disasters, genocide, ecological distress, the list goes on and on of things that seem "wrong" in our world today. Bad news can be crippling and leave us paralyzed by fear about the kind of world we are raising our children in. Amidst all the bad news, there is truly great news to be heard, and that is this, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whosoever believes in Him might not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
It can be so easy to survey the world, or to meditate on our own lives and wonder what the whole point of all this is. In the midst of unknowns and heartaches, there is an anchor that brings stability, joy, and purpose to each and every person that chooses to allow that anchor to stabilize their ship in a wind-tossed sea.
In 2003, I made the choice to surrender my life to the Maker of the Heavens, and it was the best decision I ever made. Jesus has turned my life around, given me a hope and a future, and I know He can do the same for you. There is no life too lost, no sin too great, and no heart to broken that The Healer can't come and restore. If you need prayer, encouragement, or want to hear more about this amazing person called Jesus Christ, I would love to share this hope with you. Really, I mean it. Like, as in, here's my cell phone number - I mean it. 252-202-5707.
Aloha Nui Loa!